Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Completely Geeking Out Here!!

Haven't had much time for Computer tinkering lately, but Thursday I am making Time. I will be at the local WalMart (or Best Buy if they have a Midnight Release) at midnight Tomorrow night waiting for the release of Windows 7!!! I am Completely Geeking Out Here!! for the last two weeks I have been using the 90 day trial of 7 Enterprise on my 4 year old made for Vista eMachines W3503 (Made for Vista my ass! max memory at 2 gigs and single core [Granted it is 3.33gHz] vista runs as fast a mollasses on a cold day. after a week i downgraded to MCE 2005) It runs better that XP MCE 2005 did and it only has 1.5 gigs of ram!!! I can not wait to try it on my HP TX2510us at 64bit and as much ram as i can stuff in to it!!!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template